A leading plastics manufacturer is adding a thermoforming operator to their team.
Safely processes our thermoforming machines, as well as all support equipment.
- Sets-up the proper form tooling needed in the inline thermoforming machines and operates the machines per job specifications to maintain continuous production.
- Sets up designated inline thermoforming machines per job specifications. Adjust weights and temperatures according to manufacturing standards.
- Adjust machine automations, material blender systems, conveyors, and grinders.
- Engages thermoforming machines and presses to produce parts and to maintain continuous operation.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.
- 1-year previous production line experience preferred with Machines, Tools, Equipment Thermoforming machines Form and trim presses.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to use Handheld tools Measuring instruments.
· Prior machine processing experience with plastic machines
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational/technical school training preferred; on-the-job training provided.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Ability to continuously lift, reach, stand, and walk throughout the day.
- Able to bend or kneel frequently.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Able to stand for twelve hour shifts in a high pace manufacturing.
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts