Our client, a developer, manufacturer, and supplier of industry-leading automotive products & solutions, is looking for a Thermal Application Engineer to join their growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a globally recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing stable growth in North America. This is a full-time position which offers full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401K), competitive pay, and unique employee perks.
The Thermal Application Engineer is responsible for designing and developing products to enhance and evolve thermal fluid transportation assemblies:
- Design components with consideration to manufacturing and cost optimization
- Coordinate 2D print creation, responsible for defining all critical characteristics
- Provide direction to designers and sub-contractors on development activities
- Define validation plan and coordinate testing with internal/external labs
- Support technical discussions with customers for new products
- Ensure on-time delivery of development project tasks
- Lead/support DFMEA and PFMEA document creation
- BSME or related degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of thermal products and systems for electrified vehicles
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.