Licensed Therapist - LCSW, LPC OR LMFT
Oregon - REMOTE
We are looking for exceptional Oregon Licensed Mental Health Therapists to provide remote, telehealth services to Oregon-based clients at this forward-thinking mental health organization dedicated to reimagining how high acuity care is delivered to teens and young adults. This is a contract / 1099 position that allows you the flexibility to schedule sessions and work wherever you are most comfortable. We request that our clinicians are able to dedicate at minimum 10 hours per week to facilitate group sessions and take on individual or family sessions.
While each individual clinician has their own interests, expertise, and style, we require all team members to be well versed in a variety of therapeutic modalities. Clients are struggling to cope with underlying mental health issues and benefit from therapists that are sophisticated and relational.
- Confidence in working with teens and young adults.
- Passionate about the benefits of group therapy and skilled in conducting group therapy.
- Must be creative and engage, especially over video.
- Must be available in the evenings to meet the schedules of the clients.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Psychology, or a related licensable clinical degree required from an accredited college or university.
- Valid independent-level license in Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, or Psychology.
- Behavioral health license in the State of Oregon.
If you're interested in making a difference with this struggling population while also working from home, we encourage you to apply!
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!