Title: Test Technician
Job Code: EB-2759699006
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Test Technician to work on-site with our client, a leading government defense contractor in Anaheim, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Test and troubleshoot complex Printed Wiring Assemblies, Sub-assemblies, Modules and Systems using Functional Test Procedures, Individual Acceptance Test Procedures, Technical Repair Standard Procedures, etc.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test of completed systems using Quality Test Instructions and Factory Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Identify non-conforming material and initiate Material Discrepancy Reports as applicable.
- Program and verify programmable integrated circuits using approved procedures and Quality Assurance software.
- Identify and initiate changes to test documents using a Quality Test Change Request form.
- Document information for failure analysis and reporting using the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System and Failure Analysis Reports.
- Support Engineering for First Article testing and Qualification testing.
- Test and troubleshoot test equipment and custom made Test Fixtures and Test Sets using available documentation.
- Associate's degree desired from two-year college or technical school or military service experience.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read, understand and accurately follow Engineering Orders, Quality procedures, Test procedures, and operating instructions.
- Must have a good working knowledge of basic analog and digital components and circuitry.
- Must be able to correctly analyze and interpret drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
- Must be able to correctly document specific details of each test failure encountered, as well as document and update daily status of each assigned repair.
- Must be adept at utilization and operation of general electronic test equipment.
- Must be able to work well with interdepartmental personnel.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within defined time limitations.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is a plus.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.