Large Tier One Manufacturing Company located in Plymouth Michigan is looking for a Test Technician,
- Responsible for working closely with the Manufacturing Department and the Hardware Engineering Team on the execution of ECU testing related to production and prototype manufacturing.
- Executing defined product testing routines and procedures
- Logging data using computers and test equipment
- Creating and documenting work methods and instructions
- Designing and constructing production test fixtures
- High school diploma: academic training in related areas is highly desirable
- THD and SMD electronic rework and repair experience
- Able to read schematics
- Ability to program or aptitude to learn; experience using C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, Test Stand, and/or Python is highly desirable
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout is a plus, as is mechanical CAD experience, test automation, data analysis, and electronic troubleshooting and repair
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.