Our client, a design-focused global leader in the production of highly engineered & complex plastic components for the automotive industry, is searching for a Test Engineer to join their team in Mishawaka, IN.
Why work here?
This company comprises of innovative & quality-driven teams that are highly collaborative and share a passion for what they do. Additionally, the company has long-term relationships with many of the world’s leading automotive and industrial OEMs. This is a full-time position which offers generous benefits and unique employee perks.
The Test Engineer is responsible for checking materials, procedures, and mechanical/electrical systems to ensure quality and functionality:
- Run aspirator testing in accordance with the Ford Engineering Specifications
- Complete the Test Requests fully & record the results using electronic data files
- Train to perform DV & PV testing on aspirators per the Ford Engineering Specifications
- Build test fixtures where necessary to both enable and improve upon current/future needs
- Train in the effective utilization of all Aspirator lab equipment
- Once trained, process the ability to uncover problems and issues with test articles relating to current and new designs
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field, or commensurate experience
- 3+ years in a manufacturing or engineering / R&D environment
- Experienced in scaling transducers, load cells, and flow meters to a data acquisition system
- Basic knowledge of AC & DC circuits, hydraulic circuits, and pneumatic circuits
- Ability to work in an unsupervised environment
- PLC programming knowledge (preferred)
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.