Large Automotive Manufacturing Company located in Plymouth Michigan is looking for a Test Engineer
- Lead the development of manufacturing hardware test and programming.
- Lead the activity for test strategy design and build for production equipment used in the manufacture of complex, safety-critical electronic modules.
- Creating production tools for use in the manufacturing facility
- Developing the strategy and implementation for functional test and programming stations
- Interfacing with projects, software, and electronic hardware development teams, as well as manufacturing to obtain requirements, write specifications, define test concept, and manage the development and roll out of the production test equipment
The skills, knowledge, and abilities we seek for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a suitable engineering field
- 5+ years of electrical/electronic engineering and/or production test engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of electronic circuits in embedded applications
- Very good knowledge of electrical test bench equipment, oscilloscope, DMM, power analyzer, frequency counter
- Experience with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, PLC, CCP, OBD)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.