Under direct supervision, responsible for Lab electrical and gas testing; sustaining, agency compliance, and reliability.
- Complete functional testing on all prototypes.
- Direct the work load of full time and temporary personnel assigned to the lab. Set priorities as required ensuring all project leads agree.
- Create test plans for new equipment and component testing. Complete functional and life testing on new components as required for cost reduction and rationalization efforts.
- Maintain calibration of all test equipment. Conduct training on any equipment used by other than lab personnel. Strictly maintain a safe working environment.
Click here to apply online
- Plan and performAgency compliance/reliability testing, develop test equipment and fixtures. Work with Engineers on controls, software testing, automation of accelerated testing and failure testing. Record testing data and produce summary reports detailing outcomes.
- Perform commercial product testing related to field issues, product improvement and PCTO activities.
- Assemble and wire test units and prototypes. Modify or make parts for testing.
- Compile and complete Agency compliance auditing and testing