endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Primary responsibility is to monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and improve various types of test systems, equipment and customer assemblies. Focus is to continuously improve the processes and procedures to improve overall manufacturing performance, reliability and quality of product delivered to the customer.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Develop and implement various testing strategies and types of test fixtures.
- Develop and maintain assembly test procedures and test processes.
- Provide technical training on new assemblies and equipment to manufacturing test personnel.
- Diagnose, debug, repair and document faulty test fixtures.
- Assist technicians with troubleshooting electronic assemblies that are indicative of Test System failures.
- Generate written procedures for the safe and proper operation of specific test equipment.
- Manage and establish criteria for acceptance of test systems from clients and 3rd party developers.
- Research and recommend test instrumentation and software for client assemblies.
- Continuously monitor and adjust the test process for effectiveness and improvements that contribute to reducing costs and cycle times for production testing.
- Supervise and participate in troubleshooting of electronic assemblies.
- Approve Standard Operating Procedures for the safe, proper and efficient operation of specific test equipment.
- Continuously monitor and adjust the test processes and procedures for improvements in its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Equipment inventory-back-ups equipment management programming pods
- Software backup procedures and storage library
- Maintain adequate backups
- Storage and retrieval methodology
- Document processes and frequency of use RICH
- High School Diploma
- Minimum four years of “hands on” Testing experience.
- Must have at least 5-10 years of experience in ICT Testing.
- Basic knowledge Windows based computers, MS Word and Excel.
SKILLS /EXPERIENCE PREFFERED:
- Four-year engineering degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Six sigma and lean practices.
- Basic knowledge Windows based computers, MS Word and Excel
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work Plant to another.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and education verification as outlined.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.