Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Ltd, a part of Magellan Aerospace Kelbrook, Lancashire has an exciting opportunity for Test Cell technician.
- Full-time-permanent position
- Weekdays are Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Job location: Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancashire BB18 6SN
Responsibility for all operations relating to test of PT6A & PT6T engines in compliance with OEM manuals, and in accordance with Euravia’s Quality Systems.
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To be competent in all aspects of engine test
- To be competent in all aspects of rigging & de-rigging engines for test
- Limited elements of engine build including; Fitting/removing accessories, engine split and component change
- Ensure test cell processes are compliant with regulatory standards.
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated to correct standards
- Keep abreast of new emerging technologies and be pivotal in the implementation of the future business strategy for test cell environment
- Ensure compliance with Euravia’s Quality Systems.
- Maintain the highest 6S standard.
- Ensure compliance with H & S requirements and liaise with H&S manager as necessary
- Completion of any other tasks as designated by your Line Manager
Skills / Knowledge requirements
- Desirable; Experience of working in an engine test/test cell environment
- Analytical nature with ability to problem solve
- Use of IT and all major MS packages
- Problem solving and proactive approach.
- Goal driven
- Effective communicator all levels
- Committed, focused, enthusiastic
- Assertive and adaptable with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work any shift changes required through business needs.
- Willingness to undergo additional training to meet developing and changing business needs.
Euravia Engineering, A Magellan Aerospace Company is a specialist aviation company providing high quality, cost effective maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of gas turbines - with particular expertise in the Pratt and Whitney Canada PT6 engine series.
Operating from four purpose-built, fully FAA and EASA approved facilities in Lancashire, England; Euravia offers a Total Support framework for PT6 Engine Operators around the world. Our focus is to address the Customer's unique individual requirements, delivering first class turboprop engine performance and reliability alongside peerless customer service, with efficient turn times and cost-effective pricing.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Please insert the following paragraph:
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.