Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your consultative selling techniques in a Business Development, Technical, Territory Sales role specifically focused on the Woodworking/Millwork Industry covering a territory throughout Northern VA. You will develop consultative relationships with senior executives and promote yourself as an invaluable and trusted resource. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter, who is motivated by achieving sales goals as set by the company.
- Leading manufacturing distributor of equipment & technology for the cabinetry, moulding, millwork, furniture, and specialty wood products industries
- Multi regional capital equipment distribution company known for having the largest service division of all their competitors
- Member of over 25 accredited industry related trade associations offering career growth and development
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary plus guarantee with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions once you have grown your market
- Outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Educational advancement opportunities the companies accredited university
For More Information, Contact Kammey Grierson at (603) 725-4063 Kammey@snapdragonassociates.com
- This area has an undeniably small town charm and an all around appeal that is hard to beat, in the context of its proximity to the larger DC Metro area
- You can get to the historic town of Fredericksburg in less than 15 mins.
- Close to the Rappahannock River, the town also appeals to those who like to get outdoors to fish, boat, hike, or bird watch