Our client, a leading Stair Manufacturer, is looking to continue to grow their sales team within the Mid-Atlantic. They are looking for someone who is driven, sales focused, and looking for a career with unlimited growth potential.
- Responsible for growing our market share throughout Greater D.C.
- Growing business with current customers, while prospecting new business
- Cold calling and lead development within the custom builder markets
- Working with framers in the field and seeing the process from start to finish
- Sales experience is a plus, but not necessary
- A background in construction/carpentry is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be able to get your hands dirty in the field
- Ability to read a tape measure and take measurements
- Strong communication skills with a passion to serve our customers’ needs
- A professional image, with a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the whole project scope
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Current and valid driver’s license
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- Make your own schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement for all work related travel
- You will be treated like family and not like numbers on a spreadsheet
- Paid Training- you will start in the shop learning how we build our high quality stairs
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical/dental/vision and other employee benefits