Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for calling on the STAFDA community, roofing yards, and builders within an assigned territory to new and established accounts in order to meet or exceed sales and gross margin targets for the Company and the territory. You will be tasked with determining market strategies and goals for the territory as needed to ensure comprehensive market coverage for all product brands in all market segments, including new construction and remodel.
- One of the leading Distributors in the Fasteners, Nails, and Building Materials industry used primarily in new Residential Construction and in Home Improvement, Remodeling, and more
- Established company, in business for more than 130 years
- Growing company offering many opportunities to move up the ladder within the organization
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive salary with annual pay reviews, affordable high-quality healthcare, company paid Holidays and vacation, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and more
- Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug coverage, FSAs, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, Short/long-term disability, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, and more
- Company prides themselves on promoting a culture of opportunity and growth - offering ongoing training to all employees
- Best known for the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta and as the setting for AMC's hit show "Breaking Bad"
- Cost of living is slightly below the national average
- Albuquerqueans enjoy hiking the Sandia Mountains, exploring area parks like Petroglyph National Monument, and during the winter, residents are quick to head to the mountains for ski weekends