Our client, a leading National Wholesaler of Commercial, Residential, and Electronic Access Control Door Hardware and Security Products, seeks a Territory Sales Representative to join their growing team and cover the whole state of Florida. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for calling on builders, contractors, architects, designers, and homeowner associations within an assigned territory to new and established accounts in order to meet or exceed sales and gross margin targets for the company and the territory.
- Manage account base in their region to achieve sales goals
- Manage existing Account base
- Develop relationships to grow existing business
- Prospect for new accounts
- Work with vendor reps to grow brand share
- Interface with Purchasing and ISR team to service customers
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years prior sales management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong product and selling skills knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- 50%-75% travel
Our client offers a strong benefits package including quarterly bonus potential as well as a monthly car allowance, gas card, medical, dental, 401K, and more!
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers, and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.