Our client, one of the industries leading Manufacturers of Equipment & Technology for the Cabinetry, Moulding, Millwork, Furniture, and Specialty Wood Products sectors, has needs in the Central California market. This company is looking for confident, self-driven, and motivated Territory Sales Professionals to fuel their growth in the Oakland, CA and surrounding markets. The individual must be "customer-centric," creative, and persistent with a desire to learn in order to see business opportunities that others miss. Position Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate consistent sales abilities through meeting objectives set by the company
- Cold call to develop new relationships and speak with decision-makers about the innovative products and services
- Develop consultative relationships with senior executives and promote yourself as an invaluable and trusted resource
- Manage and continue to strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Maintain current and accurate customer and prospect records/profiles through company ERP system
- Performs extensive phone and in person contact with customers and prospective customers to meet/exceed their expectations before, during and after a sale
- Monitor, document and report on any situations that should be addressed to improve the sales, installation or after the sales processes
- Will maintain exceptional product and service knowledge so customers consider you the "expert"
- Remain fully abreast of new products or product applications that can further support the company and its customers
- Coordinate customer visits to showrooms and conduct and/or arrange for product demonstrations as required
- Create and conduct sales and general information presentations
Our client offers a generous 1st year guarantee with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions once you have grown your market. Additionally, they have an outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience using consultative selling techniques in a Business Development, Technical, TSM role specifically focused on the woodworking/millwork industry
- Must be a self-directed and accountable, a go-getter, who is motivated by achieving sales goals as set by the company
- This role requires someone with an analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task, and can easily adapt to changing priorities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. Able to speak intelligently and confidently in a professional manner
- Proficient with entire Microsoft Office Suite, ERP tracking systems, email, and Internet use
- Extensive travel throughout the assigned territory is required for this role
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Kammey directly at 603.725.4063.