Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your consultative selling techniques in a Business Development, Technical, Territory Sales role specifically focused on the Woodworking/Millwork Industry through the Portland OR and WA state markets. You will develop consultative relationships with senior executives and promote yourself as an invaluable and trusted resource. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter, who is motivated by achieving sales goals as set by the company.
- Leading manufacturing distributor of equipment & technology for the cabinetry, moulding, millwork, furniture, and specialty wood products industries
- Multi regional capital equipment distribution company known for having the largest service division of all their competitors
- Member of over 25 accredited industry related trade associations offering career growth and development
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary/guarantee with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions once you have grown your market
- Outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Educational advancement opportunities the companies accredited university
- The Pacific Northwest has some of the most enjoyable summers, marked by pleasant warm temperatures, clear skies, and colorful trees and flowers.
- This is an ideal region for the outdoor enthusiast. The Pacific Northwest has options for just about every activity you can imagine, including hiking, biking, skiing, swimming, kayaking, camping, rock climbing, and more
- In addition to an overall creative spirit permeating the local businesses in the region, you’ll find an overwhelming number of art museums, performing arts venues, and quaint art galleries