If you have rural western Canadian agribusiness/agri-food sales experience and your career aspirations include helping Canadian farmers prosper, APPLY now! Our client offers producers reliable quality products and services. Their employee value proposition is clear and extensive.
Doors have opened for a new and energetic "Territory Manager" to professionally represent them as they grow their market share in Saskatchewan. Your expertise in sales is required to meet your client's needs while achieving sales targets through on-farm visits, equipment demonstrations, superior product knowledge and excellent sales abilities
Ultimately, like most regional roles with an established firm, you are responsible for established account management and business development. Succeed in this uncapped income opportunity!
- Excellent public/customer relationship skills
- Familiarity with current farm technologies, best practices and market challenges
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly convey information that will be put into action
- Mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with computerized quoting software
- Ability to work seasonal flexible hours
- Key attributes: self-motivated, persistent, resilient, great follow up and time management skills
- Agricultural post-secondary education or related combination of education and experience
- Agricultural background or related agribusiness/farm equipment industry equipment
- 2+ years in a variable income sales role
Want to know more? Contact Blair Clark at 1.844.778.1031 for more information. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As we are not licensed to assist with immigration, anyone with a Canadian Social Insurance Number is invited to apply for this job. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online