If marketing retail farm equipment is a career aspiration call or APPLY now! Multiple geographic opportunities exist in AB, SK, MB.
Doors have opened for new and energetic "Territory Managers" to professionally represent our clients as they grow their market share. Your recognised expertise in farm-gate sales is required to achieve budgeted targets. Succeed in this uncapped income environment!
Residing in urban centres like Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon or Winnipeg is not an option. Rural western Canada opportunities with John Deere, CLAAS and New Hollands dealers exit. Their employee value propositions are clear and extensive. It is estimated that pent-up demand will make 2021 one of the best years on record.
- Familiarity with current Ag / Farm Tech systems, best practices and market challenges
- Key attributes: self-motivated, persistent, resilient, great follow up and time management skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly convey factual information that will be put into action
- Strong Electro-Mechanical aptitude
- Competent with CRM systems
- Ability to work seasonal flexible hours
- Excellent public/customer relationship skills
- Agricultural post-secondary education or related combination of education and experience
- 10 years On-Farm background or related agribusiness/farm equipment industry equipment
- 2+ years in a variable income sales role
Want to know more? Contact Blair Clark at 1.844.778.1031 for more information. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online