endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We are looking for a motivated Territory Sales Manager to join our outside sales team. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will sell multiple product lines to a variety of manufactured housing customers including retailers, distributors, communities and contractors. This is a home office based position for a company that has been around for 50 years. Territory will be all of Pennsylvania, some New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland as well. Someone living close to Eastern PA would work well.
- Identifies and converts prospects to new customers.
- Establishes positive relationships with current customer base to maintain and grow the business.
- Calls and visits regularly customers and prospects to generate sales growth and develop customer relationships.
- Develops a strategic plan for growing the territory and forecasts sales by customer and product category. Meets or exceeds these goals.
- Educates prospects and customers on the value added features and benefits of our products and our customer service commitment.
- Communicates timely to sales management opportunities, successes and concerns within the territory. Makes recommendations and adjustments to overcome any barriers.
- Follows up and responds timely to customer requests to ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Attends trade shows and conventions
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 5 years of successful selling experience in a related industry.
- Experience selling HVAC products and knowledge of the manufactured housing industry is preferred.
- Prior building materials distribution experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to establish relationships with customers and close prospects that result in sales growth.
- Ability to strategically plan and execute on sales forecasts and business plan goals.
- Understands market trends and the implications of those trends.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Prior experience using CRM is preferred.
- Strong reasoning and decision making skills.
- The ability to handle multiple issues and details at one time.
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel 3 nights a week on a regular basis.
- Must live within the territory.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.