We are seeking a resilient, self-starter to join our team as a District Sales Manager. The District Sales Manager will be responsible for building a sales territory through new account generation and increasing existing accounts. We are looking for a "hunter", someone with a passion for outside sales and a desire to build a sales territory through cold-calling and canvassing. The District Sales Manager role is a home office based position and includes up to 50-75% travel throughout the Northern Indiana areas to include Lafayette, South Bend, Elkhart, and Fort Wayne.
The District Sales Manager does NOT manage a staff. You are solely responsible for managing the full cycle sales process for the territory.
What We Offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions with high earning potential
- Company car and gas card, cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive benefits plan to include: generous profit sharing and 401K plans, medical, dental, life insurance, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- New business development through cold calling and canvassing
- Implementing sales programs with existing accounts
- Developing proposals to generate new business
- Attending trade shows
- Reporting to regional office on sales progress
- You will be in the field 5 days a week
What we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years of successful selling and building client relationships experience, ideally in the industrial, industrial laundry, or manufacturing verticals
- Ability to develop strategic client relationships
- Ability to open new accounts
- Someone who isn’t afraid to cold call
- Someone who is competitive, likes to win
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
This is an excellent opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth of our business and your future.
Magid Glove & Safety offers excellent compensation that includes a share of the profits with no cap. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include generous profit sharing and 401K plans, medical, dental and life insurance and more.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - minority/female/disabled/veteran