endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Territory Sales Manager - Central US and Western States (home-based).
This is a remote position.
We are one of the most recognized and successful names in the Agricultural Market. We are part of one of the largest organizations in our space being one of 14 companies under the same roof. We had a record year last year and are financially very stable.
The Territory Sales Manager is a key position in the Company and will support and contribute to the company goals of profitability, return on investment, inventory turnover, and accident prevention. A Territory Sales Manager is accountable for profitable achievement of company sale objectives associated with the assigned market territory. The sales representative is responsible for their sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on the company sales results. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for current dealer relations and develops sales strategies to attract new dealers within the territory assigned.
- This individual will be home-based and support our dealers in Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska and other states in the region.
- This role requires @75% travel. The position has a base pay and an aggressive compensation plan paid quarterly. A company vehicle is provided.
Core Competencies for this position include:
- Leading Change/Change Management
- Leading People/Teamwork
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Focus, communicate, encourage and contribute to safety in all aspects of the job and all company meetings.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company sales initiatives.
- Evaluates competitor products, pricing and sales promotions to ensure accurate forecasts for product sales and production.
- Evaluates sales forecast and develops effective sales strategies.
- Proactively assesses and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by building strong customer relationships.
- Meets or exceeds assigned team quotas for sales and assists customers/dealers with account credit line inquiries.
- Supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Works closely with dealers to ensure customer satisfaction and high levels of field sales support.
- Conduct monthly audits of dealer inventory.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's):
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and achieve results under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge or skill with setting up and presenting products at trade shows and other events.
- Ability to build and foster effective business relationships with executives, managers, dealerships, vendors and other internal and external customers.
- Ability to embody Alamo Group's high ethical standards and demonstrate personal and organizational accountability.
- Must be able to set up and demonstrate equipment.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Must be an excellent communicator; verbal and written.
- Must be a proficient computer user with skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience:
- High school required, college preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience required; Agricultural equipment sales experience preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.