Our client is a world leader in the development and sales of crop health products - offering broad-acre, fruit & vegetable producers solutions for their unique growing challenges. Their objective is to innovatively increase the productivity of plants using crop micronutrients to improve plant nutrition.
They now seek to add a Territory Manager to promote and sell their products while developing their market with distributors, dealers, and growers/end-users within Southern Alberta.
- Sell, manage, distribute, collect and service distributor, dealer, and other customer accounts.
- Promote and support company products and programs at grower meetings, trade shows, and annual conference (regional/national)
- Engage in business development with major distributors, key retailers, and large grower accounts in the ag sector
- Forecasting product volume and sales (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
Your success is almost guaranteed if you can:
- Generate new leads/prospects new customers through successful business development activities; converting leads to customers
- Increase sales volume by successfully executing your annual territory plan
- Be accurate in your sales and product forecasting
- Increase customer satisfaction
To be considered, our client is seeking:
- Post-secondary education in Agriculture or Ag Science (or related field) is required
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) certification
- 5+ years of agricultural sales experience
- Solid experience in meeting/exceeding high-value agricultural specialty product sales objectives
- A valid drivers license and insurable driving record
- Ability to work successfully independently from a home office with little/some direction
- Proficiency in an MS Exchange environment; ERP experience (or similar) preferred
To apply for this position please click on 'APPLY' and follow the self-serve application process or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be addressed to Blair at 1.844.778.1031
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online