Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to grow sales in your geographic territory selling Hardwood Lumber, Hardwood Plywood, Interior Industrial and Architectural Sheet Goods, Mouldings, Components, Composites, and related Interior Wood Products. You will call on an established customer base that is made up of lumber dealers, cabinet and millwork shops as well as furniture manufacturers. This territory consists of Spokane, WA, which is where the branch is located and goes into parts of Western and Central MT.
- National Wholesale Distributor of Hardwood Lumber, Hardwood Plywood, Interior Industrial and Architectural Sheet Goods, Mouldings, Components, Composites, and related Interior Wood Products
- Service the Cabinet, Architectural, Moulding, Millwork, Furniture, Retail, and Specialty Wood Products Industry
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary
- Stable company that has been growing for the last 20+ years
- Promotion/management opportunities available, comprehensive health, vision, dental, short/long term disability, life/accidental death/travel insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan with a company match
- Enjoy a low cost of living
- Second largest city in Washington with tons of amenities to enjoy
- Home to wonderful schools, and a booming arts and culture scene
- The city has nearly 200 days of annual sunshine!