Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will be responsible for the ongoing engagement and support of an existing customer base. You will be providing daily field call reporting, working with customers on product training, and managing sales-related processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have expert-level product knowledge and the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing exterior building product manufacturer that has been in business for over 8 years!
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans.
- Innovative organization – producing top-of-the-line products!
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation, and commission/bonus opportunity.
- Ability to grow – this organization is aggressively growing and expanding into new markets.
- Seattle is a bustling city that thrives with industrial, commercial, and cultural activity year-round.
- Artistic, economic, and educational epicenter.
- Home to top universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Seattle is the perfect option for those looking for the bustle of city life alongside the beauty of the mountains and outdoors.
- Top communities in Seattle include Redmond, Bellevue, Woodinville, and Bothell.