Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will be responsible for the ongoing engagement and support of an existing customer base. You will be providing daily field call reporting, working with customers on product training and managing sales-related processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have expert-level product knowledge, and have the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing exterior building product manufacturer who has been in business for over 8 years!
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation and commission/bonus opportunity.
- Ability to grow – this organization is looking for someone long term. Someone to join their team and implement new processes and goals within their sales force.
- Known for its vibrant music scene, lively festivals, and historic main street
- Seventh largest city in Tennessee
- Great Main Street that runs through the heart of a 16-block historic downtown