Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will be responsible for the ongoing engagement and support of an existing customer base. You will be providing daily field call reporting, working with customers on product training and managing sales-related processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have expert-level product knowledge and have the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing exterior building product manufacturer who has been in business for over 8 years!
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans.
- Innovative organization – producing top of the line products!
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation and commission/bonus opportunity.
- Ability to grow – this organization is aggressively growing and expanding into new markets.
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com
- Missouri offers residents a low cost of living, with affordable housing options, low property taxes, and lower cost for goods.
- Top towns include St. Louis, Hermann, and Branson.
- Top rated school districts, and family oriented midwestern communities.
- Leading Universities include the University of Missouri and Truman State University.
- Strong agricultural industry, along with beautiful state parks, perfect for hiking, camping, and picnicking.