Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will be responsible for the ongoing engagement and support of an existing customer base. You will be providing daily field call reporting, working with customers on product training and managing sales related processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have an expert level product knowledge, and have the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Well established and growing company with several locations across the country
- Manufacturer of Interior/Exterior building products
- Constantly expanding their presence and product offerings
- Employee oriented, internal promotions, and upward growth possibilities
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary depending on experience plus commissions, achievement bonus, and other incentives
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) with 4% match
- Largest city in the state with plenty of amenities and attraction
- Minnesota is famous for its many lakes, so when visiting Minneapolis, be sure to visit the Chain of Lakes Regional Park
- Plenty of museums, restaurants, shopping and more!