Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will be responsible for the ongoing engagement and support of an existing customer base. You will be providing daily field call reporting, working with customers on product training, and managing sales-related processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have expert-level product knowledge and the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing exterior building product manufacturer that has been in business for over 8 years!
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans.
- Innovative organization – producing top-of-the-line products!
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation, and commission/bonus opportunity.
- Ability to grow – this organization is aggressively growing and expanding into new markets.
- Sacramento is the capital of California – known for its national landmarks, parks, and museums.
- Enjoy suburban living, while being close to all the amenities of city life – great art, restaurants, and more!
- Great school districts, and lower cost of living than major cities like San Francisco.