Our client manufactures agricultural equipment – distributing their products through dealers; balancing practicality and intelligent design with engineered toughness. This Canadian company is realigning their sales force and is adding a new position to cover an established territory.
Not wanting to just manufacture equipment, our client is constantly seeking opportunities to increase the benefits to their end-users. While their focus is on quality and reliability, their main focus is on their people. They show this by giving responsibility and decision-making freedoms to all team members. They are not a command and control-structured workplace. Each team member is given responsibilities for their roles and the freedom to make decisions they feel are best to create the results needed. In essence, each team member is an individual entrepreneur within the larger organization. Team engagement is high because they are given the ownership of their areas of responsibility!
Sound like something to explore? Keep reading...
Do you have confidence and experience to:
- Build a relationship with and develop sales within the dealers?
- Identify, qualify, and follow-up with prospects/leads to refer to dealers?
- Clearly articulate product information and support to dealers
- Attend trade-shows, demos, and competitor sales clinics
If your knowledge, skills, abilities (KSA) include:
- General knowledge of agricultural processes (broad-acre farming, livestock operations, etc)
- Ability to speak with agricultural producers with knowledge
- Understanding of agricultural equipment
- Understanding of ruminant livestock industry
- Willingness to travel throughout territory
- 5+ years’ experience in direct agricultural sales
- Very good communication and computer skills
- Monitor market conditions
- Mechanical aptitude
If you have a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) and have the KSA's and experience listed above, we invite you to apply now! Full details regarding the functions of this position, company, and compensation package will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.
Want more information? Connect with Connie @ 1.877.944.2119
The position can be situated in a home-based office between Red Deer, AB and Lethbridge, AB.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists understands our work is always about the customer’s customer. If you have a significant understanding of the work we do, we want to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online