Our client is a leading Manufacturer of Exterior Building Products and is looking to hire a Territory Sales professional. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling to distinct customer groups within a geographic territory. We are looking for seasoned professionals who are passionate, excellent communicators, and proven sales experts. Successful candidate is a road warrior who will travel 75% of the time, working the market hard. The territory is within the Detroit, Michigan market.
- Meet revenue and profit goals for defined territory by growing and malignant market share
- Meet awareness and product education goals for defined customer group
- Effectively and aggressively manage complex sales relationships distributor, dealer, builder, and specifier-based on value selling
- Broaden brand awareness in the market to several levels in the supply chain
- Launch new products and line extensions
- At least 5 years setting experience to builders or through two-step building materials channel in the territory
- Window & door knowledge is preferred
- Demonstrated success at selling differentiated products, understanding and communicating manufacturing technologies and testing protocols
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities
- High energy, self-starter, driven to succeed
- The employee may be required to travel in support of sales, travelling, and service management
Our client offers a competitive base salary with a full benefits package as well as paid vacations, medical benefits, 401k with company participation, and profit sharing.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers, and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.