Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your consultative selling techniques in a Business Development, Technical, Territory Sales role specifically focused on the Woodworking/Millwork Industry covering a territory from Des Moines IA north to MN and west through NE. You will develop consultative relationships with senior executives and promote yourself as an invaluable and trusted resource. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter, who is motivated by achieving sales goals as set by the company.
- Leading manufacturing distributor of equipment & technology for the cabinetry, moulding, millwork, furniture, and specialty wood products industries
- Multi regional capital equipment distribution company known for having the largest service division of all their competitors
- Member of over 25 accredited industry related trade associations offering career growth and development
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary/guarantee with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions once you have grown your market
- Outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Educational advancement opportunities the companies accredited university
- Des Moines is a region known for its friendly people, picturesque landscapes and hearty food
- One of the Midwest safest cities to raise a family, with wonderful suburbs, where everyone is always friendly, and the community is extremely strong
- In Des Moines, education comes first – ranked in the top 5 across the country. From cradle through career, they offer world-class educational opportunities accessible to all.