Our client is a leading equipment solutions company with its head office in Saskatoon. Serving SK, AB and MB with the best-in-class product lines, they have over 30 years of industry experience in providing solutions and support for seed processing operations of every size. They are looking to hire a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager,
based in Saskatoon.
Do you look at success as a team event? If you have a farming equipment or mechanical background and are looking to move to a company that supports its sales team every step of the way, then we invite you to apply to this posting.Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience selling agricultural-related products & services.
- Strong understanding of farming practices in Western Canada.
- Ability to handle inbound leads and to continually develop new business.
- Technical & mechanical interest or experience will be a huge asset.
- As a professional Territory Manager, you take the time to really get to know your customers and have in-depth understanding of their needs as well as what you can do to add value to their business.
- The Territory Manager is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, & yearly sales targets through active account maintenance, within an assigned territory.
- Developing new accounts by prospecting, hunting and cold-calling on processors from the small acre farmer to the largest producers.
- Continual education on all equipment, including parts, & services available to customers.
- Attending sales training events, Trade shows and group meetings.
- This ideal candidate would enjoy challenging and engaging work in the ever-increasing agri-business space.
Compensation consists of a base plus commission structure aimed at successful individuals who want to be part of an intensely successful, championship sales team representing some of the best seed processing equipment available!
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, please contact Edward @ 306-700-4766 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an immediate opportunity. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy
!NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, please do not apply as we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!www.facebook.com/GRSRecruiters https://www.linkedin.com/company/grasslands-group
@GRS_Recruiters Click here to apply online