Our client, a leading manufacturer of High-End Residential Millwork, is interested in hiring a Territory Rep. to cover the Northern New England market including Eastern MA, ME, NH, and VT. The individual will work to aggressively grow sales and promote high-end millwork products through architects and dealers in the area. The candidate will act as a business manager and specification resource for building architects, specialty distributors and retail dealers. Qualified individuals should reside in the Greater Boston area.
- Encourage sales growth of company's products with assigned distributor/dealer firms by promoting product strengths, benefits and proper uses
- Develop and present training to the assigned distributors/dealers so they can effectively represent and pursue architecturally specified projects
- Promote and represent company at trade shows, dealer functions and in industry trade associations
- Organize AIA trainings and other seminars to increase brand recognition and customer knowledge
- Perform weekly customer project tracking and reporting
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with inside sales reps, production personnel, customer service, credit, and delivery
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have previous knowledge of the architectural custom millwork industry, specifically doors and windows
- Will have current experience in presenting AIA workshops and seminars directly to architects
- Minimum of 5+ years’ recent experience working with architects, designers, and dealers in the specified market
- Ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of architectural firms, dealers, contractors and other sales representatives
This position offers solid financial growth opportunity for the right individual. Base pay commensurate with experience and includes uncapped commissions, incentives, and other benefits.
SnapDragon Associates is a small but capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all “lumber people” servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a “Search Firm” but rather a “Find Firm.”
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Kammey directly at 603.621.9037 Ext 107.