About Employer:A $17B med device company. A medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.Responsibilities: This role focuses on interventional radiology setting must be highly skilled at scrub sink selling and large territory management.
Territory includes: Dallas, TX.Call-points: Interventional Radiology, Oncology, Breast Surgeon, Medical Device some Disposable.
- Medical device sales experience
- Inventional Radiology, Biopsy and Oncology
- 3 -5 years medical experience preferably working in a interventional radiology setting.
- Ability to deliver complex and technical subject matter to clinicians in a hospital or clinical setting.
- Strong clinical skills are a plus.
- Presidents Club
- Bachelors degree required
- Polished, presence, and potential for growth