Our client has a single focus – to build tillage, planting and application equipment that can be called the ‘best’ on the market. This commitment resonates through their R&D team, as well as, their sales and market, production, aftermarket and advisory departments. Their products aren’t just practical on paper; they are field-tested to ensure the user's experience matches the design before the sales team takes over.
Do you enjoy a position with variety? This Territory Manager role (home-based) is the key contact within their established Alberta dealer network.
What would you be doing?
- Maintain and expand product sales within the dealer network
- Train dealers in Sales & Service; on-call for sales personnel
- Provide in-field product support
- On-farm product demonstrations
- Provide manufacturing feedback and assistance for product upgrades, conceptual testing, and technical manual edits
- Regular contact with customers, dealer-network, and internal aftermarket departments
To be considered, our client has identified the following:
- A farming background complimented by 3-5 years’ experience selling agricultural equipment
- An established network within the Alberta agricultural community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical electro-mechanical acumen
- Valid driver’s license and legal ability to travel internationally
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Willingness to travel regularly between 25% and 75% based on seasonal demands
Our client offers a competitive base salary with variable income, company vehicle, cell phone, computer, and gas card. Ideal geographic location is between Calgary and Edmonton.
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Want more confidential information? Contact Blair at 1.844.778.1031 to discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online