Hotel Territory Manager with Military Background:
Annual Salary starting at $60k - $70k plus Bonuses
One of our clients specializing in the Extended Stay/Hotel industry is seeking a Territory Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for territory management of extended-stay hotels nationwide.
Territory Manager Job Description:
- Responsible for training, coaching and being an active grassroots manager who is actively involved in daily operations and improvement projects.
- Respond to emergencies and incidents in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor and control access to the hotel, including checking IDs and issuing keys
- Assist with the investigation of incidents and accidents as needed
- Maintain accurate records of security-related incidents and activities
- Maintain a high level of visibility and awareness at all times
- Comfortable in Diverse Settings
- Ensure company hotels are utilizing the best safety practices.
- Travel to hotel locations and complete security audits.
- Report directly to the Property General Manager & Assistant General Managers
- Military Veteran with Honorable Discharge
- Previous experience in security or law enforcement
- Strong communication and customer service skill
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle emergencies effectively
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- 70% travel
Generous PTO and Benefits Package and Great culture!
Click here to apply online