If you have agribusiness sales experience and your career aspirations and vision include helping Canadian farmers prosper, APPLY now! Our client offers farmers reliable quality products and services. Their employee value proposition is clear and extensive.
Further building on their excellent reputation, our client has opened the door for a new and energetic "Territory Manager" to professionally represent them in a prosperous region of SW Saskatchewan. Your expertise in sales is required to meet your client's needs while achieving equipment sales targets through on-farm calling, demonstrations, superior product knowledge and excellent sales abilities.
Ultimately, like most regional roles with an established firm, you are responsible for business development and account management. Your bank account will directly demonstrate your success as this is an uncapped income opportunity!
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiarity with current farm best practices and challenges
- Familiarity with latest farm equipment technologies and regional agronomy
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Ability to teach and clearly convey information that will be put into action
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, familiar with computerized quoting software
- Ability to work seasonal flexible hours
- Key attributes: self-motivated, persistent, resilient, good follow up and time management skills
- Agricultural post-secondary education or related combination of education and experience
- Agricultural background or related agribusiness/farm equipment industry equipment
- 2+ years in a commission-only sales role
Your sales ability and success will be rewarded by above average, uncapped, compensation (commissions earned). The area covered will be rural southwest Saskatchewan.
Click here to apply online
Want to know more? Contact Blair Clark at 1.844.778.1031 for more information.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Acquire Talent. Obtain Results!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!