Payroll Coordinator – contract opportunity!
We are on the search to find an organized and efficient administrator who is diligent, displays strong communication skills, as well as demonstrates the ability to multitask. If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a transportation company, is searching for an amazing Payroll Coordinator to join their office in Calgary! This temporary position requires someone with excellent attention to detail, and positive a personable demeanor.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- General office duties such as filing, faxing, mailing, copying, etc.
- Data entry for the accounting department and other departments
- Prepare, review, and edit documents, reports, and correspondence
- Contractor relationship management and other administrative duties as required.
Your strengths include:
Reporting to the Controller, the ideal candidate will succeed in a fast-paced changing environment with an innate ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate the motivation to learn. In addition to the administrative technical skills, selecting a candidate with exceptional attention to detail will be critical. Other desirable attributes include:
- An administrative professional with 5+ years in an office administration or similar position with focus on payroll or timekeeping duties
- Initiative to proactively tackle situations and implement direction when necessary
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to relate to staff at all levels in the organization
- Detail and process-oriented
- Natural ability to prioritize and manage projects with competing deadlines
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and experience working with Dayforce/Ceridian
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!