Hire Standard works with a variety of companies who require temporary employees to perform General Labour duties including, but not limited to:
- Site & Equipment Clean-up
- Heavy Lifting
- Some Tool use
- Basic Construction
We are looking for:
1) RELIABILITY and PUNCTUALITY
2) STRONG WORK ETHIC and POSITIVE ATTITUDE
3) PHYSICALLY CAPABLE of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Must have work boots - CSA approved steel toes 6-8 inches high. Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Safety Glasses and Work Gloves are an Asset
- Must have a reliable vehicle or the ability to travel to different areas of Lethbridge and surrounding areas
- WHMIS, CSTS, Forklift Ticket considered an Asset
- You must be able to provide Supervisory related references
Hours and Compensation:
Our positions are for various locations throughout Lethbridge and work schedules may vary. Pay will range from $16.00-$18.00/hour depending on the work involved.
Drop off your resume at our office Monday to Friday, 9 am - 4:30 pm (closed 12-1 for lunch) - 229 - 12 C St N Lethbridge.
Or apply Online at hire-standard.com
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted. Please check the email you used to apply.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.