Temporary Executive Assistant
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Are you an enthusiastic executive administrator with a strong work ethic; eager to land yourself a dynamic role in a successful company? Then look no further - this position could be the perfect fit for you!
Our client is a fast paced, publicly traded company looking for an organized Executive Assistant to help support one senior team member as well as assist in supporting various other team members.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Review and prioritize incoming emails, correspondence as necessary;
- Manage the calendar of the senior team member and schedule appointments;
- Booking and managing MS Teams for Business meetings;
- Assist in creating documents and memo on their behalf.
Your strengths include:
- Intermediate to Senior level administrator with experience working in a professional environment;
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, accuracy, client service and professionalism;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension;
- Excellent compensation, working for a great company that can offer you a lot.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca