Temporary Assistant Controller - Energy Sector
This rewarding position will appeal to a superstar accounting professional who excels in their field.
My client a well-known organization in the energy sector, and is searching for a candidate with progressive accounting experience and exposure to full cycle accounting, data analysis, and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing accounting procedures, internal controls and database management. The role of Assistant Controller will report directly to the Controller.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting packages
- Ensure General Ledgers are reconciled and maintained, including preparation of monthly working papers.
- Ensure GST reports and other document submissions are filings are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the collection of accounts receivable if required.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and communicate with auditors during year end audits.
- Aid in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
- Provide copies of payables invoices for job costing, fixed asset tracking and correction as required.
- Prepare and develop project status reporting
- Assist the Controller as needed with various activities including the development of Finance policies and procedures to increase efficiency.
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
- Assist with monitoring and managing daily cash flow requirements.
Your strengths include:
- Professional Accounting Designation (CA/CMA/CGA/CPA) is considered an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication, both oral and written.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Well organized and effective follow up processes,
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems without supervision.
- High level of professionalism
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, attention to Sanjay Sarker and Snober Bains. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!