Telecom Project Manager
Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project and is searching for a Telecom Project Manager for the project.
Another great opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners if you are an experienced Telecom Project Manager. This role is a 3-year commitment for the project and will be based in Hope, BC and will be an initial travel in and initial travel out position.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Lead and participate in the planning, installing and maintaining modern IT
- Deploy secure, robust, reliable, scalable, performant and efficient IT infrastructure
- Oversee and administer production platforms and the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the network, servers, storage, operational software, telecommunications services and cloud technologies
- Identify infrastructure-related needs with business users and design and implement solutions that meet those needs
- Develop, manage and refresh long term IT strategy
- Maintain best practices and ensure the team follows standard processes and procedures
Your strengths include:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Leadership experience managing a small operational IT team
- 10 years of experience in IT networking infrastructure deployments
- Experience in IT infrastructure fundamentals including storage, server, networking, virtualization,
- Working knowledge of wired and wireless networking/SAN solutions, local and remote backup technologies and VOIP services
- Experience with Cisco/Meraki networking, Microsoft Active Directory, VMWare,
- Detail oriented, analytical, organized and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, results driven, able to work well under time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as well as a strong desire to learn
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Experienced working on Capital Projects a must.
- Experienced working with diverse workplace environment.
You can expect:
- A 3-year project commitment
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!