Support the Technology Group (Sales, Engineering, Operations) in meeting or exceeding its goals and objectives that align with the company’s overall strategic direction.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operations technical project and service support: Assist in the planning of high-profile project kickoffs. Provide the highest level of escalation support for the technical teams to overcome any installation and commissioning issues. Provide assistance in high level system configuration, working directly with system specialists and master technicians.
- Serve on ‘Key Accounts’ teams: Serve as the technical representative for design and implementation of systems for key accounts. Identify Master/Specialist technician’s roles to serve on key accounts. Assist sales as a SME or recommend CEC team member to be the technical resource for system questions, annual business review or technology updates.
- Certification holders: Hold the highest level of industry trainings related to your technology. Hold primary product/manufacturer trainings that are heavily utilized and implemented by CEC.
- Quality/Safety minded: While on site, evaluates all quality of workmanship and safety procedures by CEC staff and document accordingly.
- Mastery/Training: Identifies and works to improve weak points in CEC’s technical footprint. Manage technicians training paths in in conjunction with the POE. Create training tracks and presentation materials to host internal trainings. Create hands on demo products to be utilized for trainings and test scenarios.
- Technology Standards: Set CEC standards to the installation and commissioning for all solutions within your technology group.
- TSC/Roadmap: Serve as a member of TSC and actively engage in the monthly meetings. Work in conjunction with the corresponding Engineering Director on product focus and roadmap. Directly communicate with product representatives for any information needed to assist solving product issues.
- Other Duties as Assigned
POSITION RESULTS DESCRIPTION
- Group CNPS - >70
- Group ENPS - >70
- Utilization - >40%
- 5+ years of technology experience within CEC or similar company.
- 1+ years of leadership experience within CEC or similar company
- 3 safety related certifications
- 2 Industry certifications
- Industry certifications and trainings can/will be obtained during the first year of employment to meet the minimum qualifications when applicable.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations as well as customers.
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, problem-solving and creative skills as well as the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment using accurate and timely analysis of available data.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of project management processes, procedures, and tools.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is preferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects up to 25 pounds is required.
- Reaching, grasping, and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer