Plant City, Florida
Our client is looking for an experienced well-rounded automotive technician with a high level of work ethics and drive to succeed!
Open Monday — Friday.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles.
- Light electrical experience would be prefered
- Inspecting vehicles for additional needed repairs or maintenance and recommending them to the service advisor for sale to customers.
- Performing diagnostics, preparing labor estimates and completing repairs to specifications in a timely manner.
- Keeping Service Advisors informed of any change in a vehicle status.
- 3+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Able to diagnose and repair most makes/models of vehicles.
- Most recent work history at a full-service auto repair shop serving most makes and models.