Ford Certified Diesel/Automotive Technician Alamogordo, New MexicoExpanding Southeastern New Mexico Automotive Dealership seeks experienced Ford automotive and diesel technicians.
- Competitive pay and benefits!
- Ford Certifications preferred.
- 3-5+ years dealership experience required.
This position performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Martin Automotive Group as a caregiver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of equivalent/relevant work experience
- Must be able to work extended hours, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
- Valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance are required.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass an MVR and background check.
This is a great opportunity for those who are interested. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further details at 602-788-5890 ext. 122.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!