- Follow instructions from Shop Foreman, and Management.
- Perform inspections and repairs to vehicles as assigned by the Shop Foreman.
- Follow Safety policies and work in a safe orderly manner.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to Management.
- Maintain acceptable working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Usage of shop tools/equipment to be done with care, and return in same condition as received.
- Communication with customers/vendors to be respectable and courteous.
- Maintain and protect company owned property, keeping working area cleaned, break and restroom areas cleaned
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent, plus two or more years of recent bus, heavy duty truck or automotive dealership repair experience.
- Strong knowledge of starting and charging systems, electrical and electronic systems and component overhaul procedures.
- Ability to obtain CDL Class B License.
- ASE Certified – Two Certifications or equivalent experience.
- Ability to operate all shop equipment.
- Must be able to read and comprehend service literature and parts manuals and to accurately record labor time and parts/services utilized on work order reports.
- Understanding of how to accurately record labor time and parts/services utilized on work order reports.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner.
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision required.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Personal tools; to include electrical diagnostic equipment and roll-away tool chest are required.
Submit resume to email@example.com
- Pay $18.50 - $31.00 per/hour DOE
- MONDAY - FRIDAY 7am - 3:30pm
Call Bruce 602-788-5890 x121
All career listings www.apnusa.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.