Our client is looking for an experienced well-rounded Automotive Technician with a high level of work ethics and drive to succeed.
Established, award winning, independent facility in central Phoenix. Family owned for generations. Top Shop, A+ BBB rating, ASE Blue Seal Facility. . . well equipped and subscribe to numerous information sources. Open Monday — Friday.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles, fixing it right the 1st time.
- Inspecting vehicles for additional needed repairs or maintenance and recommending them to the service advisor for sale to customers.
- Performing diagnostics, preparing labor estimates and completing repairs to specifications in a timely manner.
- Keeping Service Advisors informed of any change in a vehicle status.
- Keeping management aware of building and equipment mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Utilize established procedures to maintain a quality workplace.
- Continuously learning new technical information and techniques by studying technical bulletins, industry magazines and technical web sites to keep abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Consistently taking the extra steps needed for customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment