General Motors (GM) Automotive Technician
Join a busy GM dealership centrally located in Phoenix!
Please contact Kristin ext. 124 for details and forward resume to email@example.com.
- Looking for techs with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Perform requested repair work in a productive and efficient manner
- Use diagnostic equipment and special service tools to test vehicle components
- Technician is responsible for repairing vehicles under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, steering, electrical, air conditioning, etc
- Technician is responsible for providing the Service Advisor with an estimate of any additional repairs needed
- Pay is competitive and is based solely on experience and certifications
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!