An auto technician is largely responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicle engine systems. This new and used car dealership is located an hour and a half outside of Seattle, Washington.
- Repair brake and steering systems.
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems.
- Replace or repair transmissions and fuel components as needed.
- Repair cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling.
- Perform emissions inspections, safety checks and similar state-regulated vehicle examinations.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Produce legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license for conducting test drives.
For more information, contact Cameron at 602 788-5890 x120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.