Are you an experienced automotive technician with Kia and/or Hyundai experience? As an automotive technician at this dealership, you will be responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of automotive equipment.
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- Duties include performing emissions inspections, diagnostic testing of vehicles, and replacement of worn components.
- Expert with brakes, engines, steering, and electrical systems.
- An understanding of engines is essential, and prior automotive experience is vital to the success of the role.
About the job
- Experience with Kia and/or Hyundai is a must.
- Earn $30/hour for Senior Master Certified techs.
- Growing town just an hour North of Phoenix metro!
- Candidates must have all the tools and expertise to perform maintenance and repairs on various types of vehicles.
Please call Michael at 602-788-5890 for details and forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!