Technician - Auto - Any Class
Automotive Technician – All Levels
We are recruiting automotive technicians of all levels from lube techs to master mechanics for an established dealership group in the Denver area. If you don’t live in the area, a relocation bonus will be offered for the right person. This is a competitive dealership with the right training and room for advancement so you can find your next home.
As an automotive tech, you will:
- Determine and investigate any malfunction codes in the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic system using skilled expertise and diagnostic tools.
- Help establish service protocols for tracking the status of repairs, maintaining relevant technical manuals, using charts, and more for all of our dealerships.
- Apply a checklist-based approach to ensure a comprehensive examination of all vehicle systems, including the engine, air conditioning, transmission, and brake systems.
- Conduct routine maintenance, as needed, such as fluid level checks, tire rotations, brake pad replacement, or oil changes.
- Follow all manufacturer specifications for vehicle system repairs to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and facilitate returning business.
- Clearly articulate automotive repair issues and repairs needed to remedy them to both customers and auto mechanics.
- Must have completed a post-secondary training program in automotive service technology; associate degree a plus.
- Automotive Service Excellence/ASE certification or Society of Automotive Engineers/SAE certification is preferred.
To learn more, please contact Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.